Monday 11 July 2011

Fundamental.

I decided to create a blog and within 5 minutes it was done, how convenient.How do people start blogs anyway? Say Hi?
Well, I don't know if many people are going to read this but here goes an introduction on myself. I've always had an inclination to writing, back in school I was ardently fond of English and was one of the few subjects I didn't detest unlike my classmates who were pretending to send Shakespeare death threats. My writing and reading skills have not got any impetus and now since I'm a medical student I do not think that I will make any progress either except for a few articles posts here and there. I love writing essays and short stories. 
I love animals, any kind. 
My wonderful friends gifted me a golden cocker spaniel on my thirteenth birthday who I'm totally head over heels for.
Dreaming awake- our best, most honest life is when we are living our dreams. Doing what we want to do or have dreamt of doing. Isn't this so true?
Do anything and everything in life, because there’s gonna come a time when you think back when you were just a kid.When you’re biggest fear was that Santa Claus was going to give you coal for Christmas. That you would stick your tooth under our pillow, and the tooth fairy would forget to leave you some money.Then you’ll see that you’re only fear you can’t seem to get over is the fear that all those little childhood worries are just gonna be memories and before you know it, you will be the one saying, “ Wow, those were the days

No comments:

Post a Comment