Monday 11 July 2011

If it wasn't for dogs, some people wouldn't go for walks.



DOGS!
They have a sixth sense
They lick your clothes and feet- ooh, I love denim and toes.
They have their own personalities- my dog thinks he's the king of the house and snaps at anybody if they try moving him from my bed, he doesn't let anyone touch his bed or his toys.
Bigger dogs are scared of smaller dogs
They eat just about anything, including their own vomit
They get uglier as they get older
Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear
My dog, he looks at me with that look on his face and I think probably he knows exactly how I feel or maybe she's just longing for the food I'm eating
When you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but if he's in a car he sticks his head out of the window and is in a complete state of bliss.
A permanent job is to scratch a dog
Dogs never bite,humans do
Its great to be a dog as-
nobody notices if you have hair growing in weird places as you get older
if it itches, you can reach anywhere. No matter where it itches, no one will be offended if you scratch in public
A bone or old sock can entertain you for hours at a stretch.
If you gain weight its somebody else's fault
No worries about table manners.

Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them
Dogs naturally like to play keep-away better than fetch


If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving your dog only two of them.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome note. I have six pups and each has his/her personalities. The points mentioned above are common though!

    ReplyDelete